Kiwi liqueur and spirits producer, Koakoa, has announced it is doubling down on its spirit crates system as it ramps up its commitment to be one of the most sustainable distilleries in New Zealand.
And WIN a double pass for you and a friend to go to Highball in May!
Hospitality NZ says the Government’s proposal to extend the Immigration (COVID-19 Response) Amendment Bill will be vital.
Kicking off in May, the competition will run until August.
- Massey University and Begin Distilling awarded funds to research juniper berry industry in NZ
- An opportunity to invest in the booming gin industry
- Uber Eats announces alcohol delivery in three New Zealand cities
- The world’s most admired wine brands 2021 revealed
- Sparkling wine comes out tops at the 2020 New World Wine Awards
This month, we have listened to our readers and we have a huge spirits offering for you.
In a bid to create a superior tonic for the discerning drinker, Barker and Quin go to great lengths to source only the highest quality, natural products from around Africa.
After 21 years of growing grapes organically, Villa Maria has announced the release of ‘EarthGarden’.
Wine, beer, food and festival fun for adults – check out the chocolate-less events happening in your area this long weekend.
Patrón Tequila has partnered with Lily Weeds of Lil Ceramics to create a customised starter kit for bartenders to design and produce a personalised cocktail vessel.
New Zealand’s newest wine and food festival welcomed a crowd of more than 2000 people at its inaugural event.